With cold weather and harsh winds, Delightful winter comes. It is a great joy to bask in the sun and to go for a walk outdoor where everything seems enjoyable. The only not enjoying so much is your skin, especially your face. It tends to dry out and feels stretchy all over. Sticking to the same skin care regime is worst mistake one can make.
The first thing you have to do now is to ditch your summer moisturizer and sunscreens and creams that line up your dressing table with skin care products for winter. Unfortunately, all these costly things just work externally for a short period of time. You need something that nourishes your skin and hydrates it with moisture from inside and keeps it safe from the rough weather.Homemade face pack can be a better solution for this situation.
Here I am telling you the secret weapons you always had in your kitchen, You just didn’t notice.
5 Homemade Face Pack From Kitchen You Can Try Today
1.Milk Cream and Honey:
This delicious combination of milk cream and honey feels good to the skin as much as it does to your palette. It is a wonderful skin moisturizer and great nourishment.
- Take a small pot and mix one spoon of each milk and honey in it. Then stir properly.
- Keep the mixture in open air for some time.
- Apply the mixture all over your face and neck.
- Keep it for 15 minutes untouched.
- Rinse it off with warm water and freshen your skin with a splash of cold water.
2.Almond Oil and Milk:
Almond oil and milk mixture gives your skin a natural glow. Even in the stunning winter cold, a proper nourished soft skin is ensured. If you’re in a search of a long-lasting face pack, this is it.
- A blend of a spoonful of almond oil and two spoons of raw milk mixed together in a pot.
- Then let it be in the pot for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Wash off with warm water and then freshen up with a splash of cold water.
3.Rosewater and Strawberry:
Strawberry is seasonal fruit filled with vitamin C and omega-3 fatty acids which are immensely good for your skin and gives your skin a good complexion.
- Two spoons of rose water and two spoons of mashed strawberry are to be mixed and applied to your face.
- Keep it for 20 minutes, then wash it off with warm water.
4.Cocoa Butter and Olive Oil:
This mix nourishes your skin, is a good moisturizer for the whole season.
- A spoonful of cocoa butter and olive oil mixed with a pinch of blended ginger.
- Apply it on your face and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water.
5.Banana and Milk Powder with Rose Water:
It’s a splendid nourishment and good moisturizer which retains for a longer period of time.
- Mix a spoon of mashed banana with milk powder.
- Then add some rose water to dilute the mix.
- Add few drops of honey.
- Leave it after applying for 20 minutes and then rinse off.
You can swap between these packs to decide which actually suits your face. All of these are natural with no side effects. Just Hop on !!