Traveling is a luxury we all find immense pleasure in. However, it comes with certain hassle; packing. I consider packing to be the most important yet difficult part of any trip. Why is this most important? Well, that’s because this is when you make sure you pack all the right materials for your trip.
Why difficult? It needs to be done in a very organized manner so it is easy for you to locate the items later on.For such reasons, frequent travelers consider toiletry bags to be the best travel buddy; the best toiletry bags ensures that all your travel toiletries and beauty products are organized and accessible at all times and nonetheless, takes care of your hygiene concerns! Besides, why should your toothbrush be in the same compartment as your toenail clipper?
Top 3 best toiletry bags in 2018
Crafted in high-grade PU leather, this toiletry bag exudes luxury while satisfying all your storage requirements by providing you with ample amount of space to store all types of toiletries. Although reviewed as the best toiletry bag for men, its chic, vintage design makes it suitable for everybody!
This toiletry kit is ingeniously designed to lay fat in your suitcase and not take up unnecessary baggage space while providing enough room to hold your bulky items; making it the best toiletry bag for backpacking! According to reviewers, this is an ideal kit for travel enthusiasts.
If getting past TSA is your main concern, this is the ideal bag for you! Along with plenty of room to store your full-sized contents, it comes with additional removable clear pouches that guarantee a smooth and unproblematic security check.
Guide purchasing your toilet bag
With all the different kinds of toiletry bags to choose from, it might be difficult to understand which one would suit you best. Thus this particular sector of the article has been structured for you to categorize the products according to certain prime features; essential for you to consider if you want to purchase the best toiletry bag!
↗ The material it’s made of –
You want a toiletry bag that is made out of high-quality material that can survive the hazard of travel while protecting your delicate items. You should also consider getting a water proof one so that it can save your other suitcase items in case of a spill inside. Moreover, look for high-quality zippers because if it breaks, it’s no better than cheap Ziplock bags! Nonetheless, the best toiletry bags for carry on is lightweight and doesn’t add unnecessary luggage weight.
↗ TSA friendly –
Another key consideration when purchasing your bag should be whether or not you want to store liquids to use it to refresh during flights; for instance, lotion or toothpaste. In such case, choose a clear quart bag to simplify security.
↗ Size –
The size of your toiletry bag is entirely depended upon personal preferences. However, the best toiletry bag for women would be larger in size than most men’s toiletry bags in order to fit in all the extra beauty essentials. Choose a bag that has just the right amount of room for all your necessities! Keep in mind that your bag should also be the right size to fit your carry on backpack.
↗ Style –
Toiletry bags come in a handful of designs. Hence you need to consider the style of your bag; women can opt for bright colors that would make it stand out among all the other items in the luggage or a more sophisticated design while men can opt for leather ones. There are gender-based styles and even unisex ones! You can also make the search easier for you by going for a style that matches your luggage!
↗ Extra features –
With different designs, come different features; you’ll come across bags with extra compartments, travel size toiletry bottles or hangers to hang in bathroom stalls. Think about all the features you’d prefer!
In conclusion, toiletry bags are very personal possessions thus consider a style that interests you the most, the usefulness of the bag and how well it meets your storage and organizational purposes.
Benefits Using the best bathroom bags?
Investing in the best toiletry bag would be an ideal purchase for you if you –
✓ Travel frequently
✓ Need a quick refresh every once a while when you’re on the go
✓ Have a knack for organizing
If you can relate to one or more of the traits listed above, these are the ways you can benefit from your toiletry bag –
- Keeps your toiletries separated and organized – As mentioned already, these functional bags are incredible at organizing your essential toiletries such as facial cleansers, moisturizers, shaving kit, toothbrush, deodorant, hairbrush etc; carry all securely in your suitcases. It also separates them from the rest of your luggage items; maintaining hygiene and avoiding a spelling disaster.
- Flexibility – You can carry toiletry bags during day-long trips so you can freshen up after every interval. You can also benefit from it after an overnight stay! Its portability feature and flexibility of use satisfies every need of yours.
- Ease of use – With your toiletries separated and organized in different compartments, it provides instant access to it; no more setting your bag on wet counters and shuffling through them to find your beauty products.
- Great as a gift – This multifunctional toiletry bag makes a perfect, thoughtful gift for your loved ones.
These are some of the visible advantages you can gain from buying the best toiletry bags. To guide you further towards your successful purchase, we have included a detailed review on 10 of the best toiletry makeup bags available to you. In here you will also discover the best toiletry bag for women, the best toiletry bag for men and the best toiletry bag for backpacking. Travel in style with these toiletry bags!
Ten Best Toiletry Bags Reviewed Below:
1. Vatelli Leather Toiletry Bag
- Water repellent
- Comes with a lifetime guarantee
- Includes two travel bottles to contain liquid items
- Provides ample space
- Designed with plastic liners inside in case of spills
- Reviewed as the best toiletry bag
- Imitation/faux leather
- Slightly overpriced
- Zippers are criticized for not working efficiently
2. eBags Pack-it-Flat Toiletry Kit
- Lays flat; fits all types of luggage
- Includes multiple compartments
- Constructed in good quality material
- Enables you to hang it
- Features expandable pockets
- Interior is lined with plastic in case of a spillover
- Not much storage space due to flat design
- Not TSA friendly
3. AmazonBasics Hanging Toiletry Kit
- Convenient multiple compartments
- Carrying handle makes it easily transportable
- Made with durable polyester to survive heavy usage
- Compact design
- Good value for the price
- Bulky, hard to pack
- Outside zippers start from the bottom instead of the top
4. Portable Travel Makeup Cosmetic Bag
- Water resistant
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Provides security
- Colorful and pleasant to the eyes
- Poorly constructed
- Misspelling on the label
- Flimsy zipper
- Not too spacious
- Deceiving representation of colors in the picture
5. Sea to Summit TravellingLight Hanging Toiletry Bag
- Flexible material
- Includes a mirror
- Promotes clutter free storage
- Extremely lightweight
- Plenty of space to accommodate variety of items
- Easy to clean; material dries quick
- Curved shape makes zipping difficult
- Mirror is inconveniently placed
6. Victorinox Slimline Toiletry Kit
- Fits perfectly in every backpack
- Ideal for traveling light
- Saves space
- Well made
- Too small to be of effective use
7. Dopp Men’s Super Travel Kit
- Incredibly handy bonus items
- Allows for neat packing
- Good quality workmanship
- Provides just the right amount of space
- Cheap plastic zipper
- Liquid containers are not watertight
8. Eagle Creek Pack-It Wallaby Toiletry Organizer
- Comprises TSA friendly clear liquid pouches
- Fits in full sized products
- Zippered compartments prevent items from rolling around
- Secured folding; nothing slides out
- Highly recommended by its users
- Provides enough storage capacity
- Flimsy material
- Mirror is too small of size to be of effective use
- Does not live up to previous Eagle Creek product standards
- Fragile mirror
9. Household Essentials Grooming Travel Bag Organizer
- Offers safe storage
- Nylon fabric allows it to be overstuffed or undersized
- Suitable for frequent traveling
- Not made of sturdy material
- Zipper is difficult to get around
- No returning policy
- Zipper is poorly attached; easily breakable
10. Travelon Mini Independence Bag
- Exceptionally spacious; holds for two people as well
- Reviewed as the best toiletry bag for women with strict beauty regimes
- Designed with elastic straps to keep containers upright
- Supports full sized toiletries
- Elegant color choice
- Takes up too much suitcase space
This was the complete review of 10 of the best toiletry bags available in the market today. Serious consideration of the step by step guide to purchasing your kit will undoubtedly match you up with your ideal toiletry bag that serves both your visual and functional demands.
Toiletry bags are ideal to hold everything included in your grooming kit and provides easy access to it.
A personal favorite from the 10 mentioned bags is the Eagle Creek Pack-It Wallaby Toiletry Organizer. Passing through security can become troublesome when they unpack your bags for further scrutiny; leaving your bags in an utter mess. Thus with the removable clear pouches that come with this particular toiletry kit, it makes the entire process much easier and hassle-free, making it a favorite among its users!