The Best Soap Dispenser whether it is the kitchen countertop soap dispenser or automatic hand soap dispenser, or wall mounted soap dispenser, is something that is not only aesthetically pleasing but that also performs its function very well and lasts.
Best Soap Dispenser in 2018 – Summary
My FavouritesThe Simple Human 8 oz. Sensor Pump with Soap Sample, Brushed Nickel is my favorite sensor soap dispenser that also comes with a lovely lavender soap. I use this in my bathroom for cleaning my hands, as it is a no touch option it is much cleaner and more hygienic.
The InterDesign Olivia Soap Pump is a general pump dispenser, it dispenses very well and has a classy design which makes it perfect to use in my kitchen and bathroom as a body soap and dishwasher soap dispenser.
How To Choose a Bathroom Soap Dispenser?
There are a few factors to keep in mind when considering buying one of these automatic dispensers for yourself. We each have our own tastes and preferences so here is what is available out there;
A. The Type of Soap Dispenser
• The Best Kitchen Countertop Dispenser will have a larger hole for dispensing thicker liquid and be completely rust proof or made from plastic materials.
• The best Automatic Hand Soap Dispenser will ensure hygienic and clean hand washing options with a sensor that is not too sensitive.
• The Best Wall Mounted Soap Dispenser is an excellent choice for the bathroom zinc area or even the kitchen.
• The Best Lotion and Bath soap dispenser will be a much larger dispenser that can dispense higher volumes.
B. Style and appearance
• There are different colors available so it all depends on the style and color of your home and the area where you will be using the soap dispenser.
• Bronze, steel, plastic, melamine or glass finishes and dispensers are usually available which is all up to your personal preference.
• Some dispensers have added decorative detail to give it a more artistic and elegant appearance.
C. The Pump Volume
• Some dispensers give you the option to adjust the pump volume, usually in sensor dispensers.
• A larger pump volume is required to dispense bath soap, cleaning liquids or lotions.
• A smaller pump volume is ideal for hand soap.
D. Size of the dispenser
• The size will depend on what you require.
• Small dispensers that have a nifty design make excellent gifts for Christmas and other occasions and are perfect for small spaces.
• A larger dispenser can hold much more soap or lotion and therefore does not need to be constantly refilled.
• The ideal size for a bathroom would be a bit smaller whereas a larger dispenser is better for kitchen use.
Benefits of Using Soap Dispenser
A. Automatic kitchen soap dispenser dispenses adequate amounts of dish wash soap into the sink and onto a sponge for cleaning dishes.
B. Bath soap dispenser will dispense adequate volumes of bath soap as well as lotion and is a perfect size so that you do not need to refill it very frequently.
C. Hand soap dispenser is usually small and has a more fashionable design as it is placed in most of the home’s bathrooms as well as given as a small gift for certain occasions.
D. Sensor soap dispensers are much more hygienic and work with a sensor that pumps out soap upon detection in your hands, making it much more hygienic and clean.
E. Automatic soap dispensers can make a functional and fashionable or aesthetic addition to any home as well as a lovely and nifty gift.
F. Soap dispenser will not spill or leak leaving a sticky mess on your sink or table top.
G. Top soap dispenser is easy to use and clean and refills quickly and easier.
H. Some soap dispensers come with volume adjustment controls so that you can control the amount of soap or lotion that you want to dispense.
Ten Best Bathroom Soap Dispenser on the Market Today
Below we have listed a few of the top dispensers available on the market today, as you will see there are sensor and pump options available depending on what works best for you or what you are willing to spend.
1. The InterDesign Gia Soap Pump
The InterDesign Gia Stainless Steel Soap Dispenser Pump has a fashionable design with practical accents for your kitchen or bathroom. A stainless steel dispenser and brushed plastic head, the InterDesign Gia is also rust proof. It holds up to 12oz of soap and is very easy and convenient to use.
- Works well in the kitchen and bathroom.
- Elegant and sleek design.
- Great looking, finished off well.
- The pump does not work properly.
- Soap leaks along the sides.
- The tendency to rust.
2. The InterDesign Twigz Bath Soap Pump
It’s gorgeous, functional and easy to use, all I need in a bath soap dispenser!
- Excellent quality.
- Stunning and decorative design.
- Multifunctional use for soap or lotion dispensing.
- Nozzle keeps on falling off.
- Nozzle broke after a while.
- Some complaints about the dispenser leaking.
3. The Attmu Soap Dispenser
One of my favorite features of the Attmu Soap dispenser is that it comes with a lifetime warranty.
The Attmu Soap Dispenser can dispense large volumes making it perfect as a dish soap or lotion dispense is easy to install and use. Highly functional and very convenient as well as having a fashionable and stylish design that is perfect for any home. Also easy to refill and very durable to last you a lifetime!
- Lasts very long.
- Blends well with other essential oils.Great looking and small for small spaces.
- Works very well.
- Good quality and design.
- Defective plastic bottle received.
- Have to pump quite a few times to get anything out.
- Broken product received.
4. The Umbra Step Soap Pump
A gorgeous melamine dispenser that can hold up to 13 ounces of soap or lotion. The Umbra Step Soap Pump has a sleek and classic design that is perfect for the kitchen or bathroom. It is easy to clean and refill and pumps a sufficient amount of soap without dripping. The Umbra Step Soap Pump makes an excellent small and affordable gift, I have used it as a stocking filler many times.
- Small enough for limited space.
- Clean appearance.
- Looks shiny and matches any décor.
- Works very well.
- Great stocking stuffer.
- Difficult to remove labels from it.
5. The OXO Easy Press Stainless Steel Soap Dispenser
An easy to use two-handed dispensing soap or lotion pump with an ideal spot for dispensing onto a sponge or directly into the sink. The OXO easy Press is made from rustproof stainless steel and is extremely easy to refill. A classy design that will match the décor of any home working well in both the bathroom and kitchen for soap and lotions.
- Very classy design.
- Quite a large dispenser.
- Works very well in the bathroom and kitchen.
- Great for hand soap dispenser.
- Leaks at the bottom.
- Metal starts to rust.
- Poor build and construction.
6. The InterDesign Olivia Soap Pump
I especially liked the InterDesign Olivia Soap Pump for its modern and stylish design as well as its larger dispensing holes. The InterDesign Olivia is practical enough for the bathroom or kitchen and is a glass dispenser with the beautiful bronze finish and a stainless steel pump head that is rust proof. Excellent quality and a fantastic design, this one certainly meet my standards of approval.The InterDesign Olivia Glass Soap Dispenser Pump is a modern, stylish, and practical accent for your kitchen or bathroom sink. With a glass dispenser and bronze finish stainless steel pump head, this pump is rust proof. Holds 14 oz.
- Dispenses really well.
- Looks great and stands well.
- Larger holes for dispensing.
- Good quality.
- Difficult to screw the top on and off.
- Defective and broken products received.
7. The Umbra Otto Automatic Soap Dispenser
The Umbra Otto is an automatic soap dispenser with a no-touch sensor that is much more convenient and sanitary. It has a sleek design that will perfectly complement any bathroom or kitchen with a soft metallic and nickel finish. You can use it for hand soap as well as dish soap, it dispenses easily and evenly. A great design with superior technology for every home!
- Operates very smoothly.
- Dispenses easily with the sensor.
- Great sensor option so you do not have to touch anything with dirty hands.
- Poor soap flow.
- Stops working after a while.
- Does not dispense soap properly.
8.The InterDesign York Glass Soap Pump
An excellent choice for the bathroom and kitchen. The InterDesign York Glass Soap Pump is a refillable dispenser that has a wide opening for easy refills and can hold up to 14oz. It is made from glass with a rust proof chrome finish and plastic pump head. An elegant and classic design that is durable and easy to maintain.
- Dispense a good amount of soap.
- Made from thick and durable glass.
- Looks great and stands well.
- The glass is not frosted as on the picture.
- The pump handle broke after a short while.
- Received a damaged and defective product.
9. The HAYDEN Soap Dispenser
The Hayden soap dispenser is a sensor pump dispenser with a unique, modern and sleek design and a smudge-proof coating. The volume is adjustable and it works well with any type of soap. The touch-free sensor provides a more sanitary touch-free option that is easy to use. A gorgeous design for your home that works easily and keeps clean.
- Good customer service and clear setup instructions.
- Great price.
- Dispenses easily and just the right amount.
- Good looking design.
- Few complaints that it does not last very long.
- The product malfunctions.
10. The Simple Human 8 oz. Sensor Pump with Soap Sample, Brushed Nickel
The Simple Human Sensor Pump will dispense your soap consistently and quickly. It has a no-drip valve and unique gear design for better efficiency. This is a sensor pump that is battery operated. The volume control feature allows you to adjust the amount of scope dispensed. An excellent and easy to use no mess no fuss soap dispenser for every home.
- You can adjust the amount of soap dispensed.
- Lovely design.
- Works very well even in the dark.
- A few complaints that it did not last very long.
- The sensor is extremely sensitive.
In the end
All in all, you want something that works well, doesn’t leak and that looks good?
I found the InterDesign Olivia and Twigz to be excellent quality and work very well along with having two stunning and sleek designs to choose from. They to me are the best kitchen countertop soap dispensers and bathroom soap dispensers. You also need to consider whether you want a countertop soap dispenser or the best wall mounted soap dispenser. The Simple Human Sensor pump is the best automatic hand soap dispenser that I use in my bathroom.