I am a big fan of essential oils and natural oils for beauty treatments as well as medicinal treatments. Jojoba oil is one of the carrier oils that I am never without.
You can never go wrong with the best Jojoba oil in your home, there are so many uses for it!
Best Jojoba Oil Brands in 2017 – Summary
|Hero RC H911 iRocket 4||7 minutes||Check Price|
|WLtoys Large V912 4CH||8 minutes||Check Price|
|Blade Nano CP S BNF BLH2480||4 minutes||Check Price|
|Propel Air Combat RC||10 minutes||Check Price|
My FavouritesThe Viva Naturals Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil is one of my absolute favorites as it is natural, organic and never exposed to heat which helps to lock in all the nutrients. This is also one of the best choices of organic cold pressed jojoba oils.
I am a great fan of the majestic pure jojoba oil and believe that 1005 natural organic jojoba oil is the best jojoba oil for hair as well as the best jojoba oil for acne.
The ArtNaturals USDA Certified Organic Jojoba Oil is another one of my favorites as you can most certainly trust this brand, it is 1005 pure and certified organic and approved by the USDA.
Things to Consider when Choosing the Best Jojoba Oil
There are a few guidelines to keep in mind when choosing the best Jojoba oil. At the end of the day, you want the best Jojoba oil that will benefit you the most for either skin care or hair care.
Here are a few considerations to keep in mind when choosing the best Jojoba Oil;
• Jojoba oil is rated at different levels of purity and the percentage will usually be stipulated on the bottle.
• The purest form of Jojoba Oil will be around 90 to 1005 but this will also usually be the most expensive.
B. Organic or Not
• I will always recommend that you purchase organically sourced Jojoba Oil from a reputable supplier as this will benefit you the most.
• Natural non-organic Jojoba Oil may not be the purest but it also has its advantages.
• Pure organic Jojoba Oil has little or no scent at all which is one of the ways in which you can test its purity.
• Scented Jojoba Oil may be blended with other essential or carrier oils that have a scent.
• Jojoba oils in certain beauty products or mixed body oils usually have a pleasant scent.
• Aroma oils can be used to scent Jojoba oil.
• Sometimes Jojoba Oil is blended with other essential oils to improve its function or to give it a scent.
• Jojoba oil can also be blended with other carrier oils that also have their benefits for the skin or hair.
• Blends are sometimes great to have but I prefer a pure form of Jojoba Oil as I create my own blends.
• Certain brands of Jojoba Oil are more pure or organic than others.
• Make sure that you find the right supplier and that they are offering you the purest form of organic Jojoba oil.
• Well-known and trusted brands are always the best way to go.
• It’s simple, the purer the oil the more expensive it is going to be.
• Organic oils also tend to be more expensive than natural oils.
• If you order from a wholesaler you may pay less, I would recommend buying Jojoba Oil in bulk as there are so many uses for it.
• The main purpose of the packaging is to keep the oil fresh.
• Take note of the expiration date of the oil on the packaging.
• You will note that all essential oils and carrier oils are usually packaged in a dark color bottle, this is also to keep it fresher for longer.
• Always keep your Jojoba oil away from direct sunlight and in a cool and dark area.
H. Types of the best Jojoba Oil
• You can consider the best Jojoba Oil for hair which is usually blended with other oils.
• There is also the purest Jojoba oil which is organic cold pressed Jojoba Oil.
• The best Jojoba Oil for acne and other skin conditions is normally organic Jojoba Oil.
• Majestic Pure Jojoba Oil is always an excellent option
These are the most important characteristics to keep in mind when choosing the best Jojoba Oil for yourself.
The Benefits of Using the Best Jojoba Oil
Here are some of the endless benefits of the best Jojoba Oil;
A. You can use Jojoba oil as a body oil or body lotion blended with other carrier oils or essential oils or mixed with your favorite body lotion.
B. Use jojoba oil as a hair care oil by itself, mixed with other oils such as argan oil and peppermint or lavender essential oils.
C. You can add Jojoba oil to your shampoo or conditioner for hair care.
D. You can mix jojoba oil with other carrier oils or essential oils for a face oil or add it to your daily facial moisturizer.
E. Jojoba oil works well on your face and helps to eliminate wrinkles, pigmentation, acne, eczema and many other skin conditions.
F. Jojoba oil is also excellent as an anti-aging serum.
G. Use Jojoba Oil as a body oil to reduce cellulite and stretch marks and to tone and firm your skin.
H. jojoba oil can also be massaged into the scalp for an itchy scalp and dandruff treatment.
I. Jojoba oil also has healing properties and can help reduce muscle aches and pains.
J. An excellent facial, hair and body moisturizer that is full of vitamins and fatty acids.
K. use it on your hair as a shine serum after drying or styling.
L. It is safe to use on kid’s and baby’s hair and as a skin treatment mixed with other oils or lotion.
M. Use as a massaging oil along with other oils for a sensuous and calming body massage.
The Best Jojoba Oil Brands Available Today – Reviews
We have found some excellent brands of Jojoba Oil that are rated as the best Jojoba Oils available today. Here are some trusted brands that will only give you the best benefits;
1. The Leven Rose Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil
It is completely fragrance-free and kosher friendly. Perfectly natural and beneficial to the skin and hair.
- Great quality product.
- Absorbs into skin and moisturizes very well.
- Great moisturizing in hair.
- Has no scent if you were looking for something with a scent.
2. The Foxbrim Pure Jojoba Oil
What I like about this brand is that the company offers you a money back guarantee should you not be satisfied with the product.
- Very high ratings and excellent reviews.
- Great for use on hair, skin and body.
- Not greasy and absorbs well.
- Helps to clear acne.
- Received a bottle that was leaking.
- In one customer it actually aggravated her acne.
3. The Viva Naturals Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil
The Viva Naturals Jojoba Oil is also never exposed to heat which helps to lock in nutrients such as vitamin E and B as well as essential fatty acids.
- An excellent moisturizer for skin and hair.
- Blends well with other essential oils.
- Helped with eczema.
- Great quality, very high ratings and reviews.
- Very unpleasant odor.
4. The Desert Essence 100% Pure Jojoba Oil
The desert Essence 100% Pure Organic Jojoba Oil is organically grown in accordance with the Californian Organic foods Act of 1990, there is no animal ingredients or testing and no alcohol or artificial detergents, perfumes or colorants used in this oil.
Jojoba Oil in its purest and finest form!
- Very versatile product.
- Good reviews and ratings.
- Great moisturizer.
- Can be used on babies.
- Helped to cure eczema.
- Not organic as advertised.
5. The Radha Beauty Organic Jojoba Oil for Hair & Face
The Radha Jojoba Oil is manufactured organically and in small batches to ensure quality and 100% purity. No added preservatives, perfumes or other ingredients, only the purest form of Jojoba Oil from organic sources.
- Excellent carrier oil.
- Great reviews and ratings.
- Versatile for skin, eyelashes and eyebrows.
- Can be used as a makeup remover.
- Strange smell.
- Product received with a broken dropper.
- A few clients broke out in a rash from the product.
6. The NOW Organic Jojoba Oil
This Jojoba oil contains many nutritional compounds that are beneficial to your hair and skin.
The NOW Organic Jojoba Oil is free from chemicals and synthetic ingredients to provide the most natural product for the best results in skin and hair care.
- Excellent moisturizer and very versatile.
- Does not cause breakouts.
- Light and absorbs easily.
- Truly is organic!
- Great scent.
- Product received damaged.
- Leaking packaging.
7. The ArtNaturals USDA Certified Organic Jojoba Oil
Jojoba oil is very high in vitamin E which promotes healthy skin and helps to clear the skin and fight free radicals. All the ingredients in the ArtNaturals Jojoba Oil are 100% pure, paraben and cruelty-free as well as of natural standards.
One of my favorite brands of Jojoba Oil with some excellent reviews and ratings!
- Good reviews and ratings.
- Excellent to use in homemade recipes.
- A lightweight moisturizer that relieves dryness and itching.
- Helps with eczema.
- No Scent.
- Great for acne-prone and dry skin
- Some complaints about a rancid smell and skin breakouts.
- Damaged and leaking packaging.
8. The Teddie Organics Golden Jojoba Oil
The Teddie Organic Jojoba Oil is an excellent moisturizer full of vitamins and fatty acids for every skin type.
If you are not happy with your Teddie Organic Golden bottle of Jojoba Oil you are more than welcome to return it for a full refund and you may also even keep the bottle!
- Highest ratings and reviews.
- Clears up acne and heals scars.
- Very lightweight and moisturizing.
- Great for hair growth.
- Excellent quality.
- Excellent quality.
- A few concerns with breakouts and allergic reactions.
9. The Organic Jojoba USA Manufactured Oil
This Jojoba Oil is a beautiful light color and a great plant-based moisturizer for the face, hair and body. It can also be used for DIY products and Ayurvedic medicines.
Included are a free dropper and an amber glass bottle with a phenolic lid to protect the oil from the sun’s UV rays.
- A great carrier oil.
- Works very fast and well.
- A good moisturizer that is absorbed quickly.
- Good quality organic oil.
- Leaking packaging.
- The product is quite greasy and has a strange smell.
10. The Jojoba Oil Golden Organic
A fantastic product that is of the highest quality and levels of purity.
- Very high-quality and effective oil.
- Affordable price.
- Pure and organic oils.
- Not pure Jojoba it is a blend.
- A strange smell.
The Viva Naturals Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil is one of the purest, cold pressed organic Jojoba oils which are never exposed to heat. This is the one brand that I found to be the best organic cold pressed jojoba oil.
The highest rated and most reviewed Jojoba Oil is the Teddie Organics Golden Jojoba Oil, it is 1005 pure and organic, without any additives or other ingredients.
The ArtNaturals is also one of my favorite certified organic and 1005 natural Jojoba Oils, it too has some excellent reviews and ratings.
For the best skin and hair care you can trust the majestic pure jojoba oil, you will not regret this magic oil for one single day!