I am a big fan of essential oils and natural oils for beauty treatments as well as medicinal treatments. Best jojoba oil is one of the carrier oils that I am never without.
Jojoba oil is one of the most beneficial and versatile plant oils that you will find.
I use it for skin care, as well as hair care for myself and even on my two babies as a body lotion.
You can never go wrong with the best quality jojoba plant oil in your home, there are so many uses for it!
- Best Jojoba Oil in 2018
- What to Consider when Buying One?
- Top 10 Jojoba Oil Reviews
- 1. The Leven Rose Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil
- 2. Foxbrim Pure Jojoba Oil
- 3. Viva Naturals Cold Pressed
- 4. Desert Essence 100% Pure Jojoba Oil
- 5. Radha Beauty Organic Jojoba Oil for Hair & Face
- 6. NOW Organic Jojoba Oil
- 7. ArtNaturals USDA Certified Organic Jojoba Oil
- 8. Teddie Organics Golden
- 9. Organic Jojoba USA Manufactured Oil
- 10. Jojoba Oil Golden Organic
- Editor Picks
- Benefits & Uses Of Jojoba Oil
- What is the best brand of jojoba oil for hair?
- What color is pure jojoba oil?
- What does pure jojoba oil smell like?
- What do you use jojoba oil for?
- Is jojoba oil good for hair loss?
- What is the best brand of jojoba oil?
- How do you use jojoba oil on your face?
- Does jojoba oil work for oily skin?
- Can you put jojoba oil directly on skin?
- Does jojoba oil moisturize skin?
- Our Recommendations
Best Jojoba Oil in 2018
|Product Image||Name||Ingredients||Editor Ratings|
|Viva Naturals Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil||Organic Cold-Pressed Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Oil||A+|
|ArtNaturals USDA Certified Organic Jojoba Oil||Cold-pressed Organic Jojoba Oil||A+|
|Leven Rose Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil||Pure unrefined Jojoba Oil||A|
|Foxbrim Pure Jojoba Oil||Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil||A|
|Jojoba Oil Golden Organic||100% pure jojoba oil||A|
What to Consider when Buying One?
There are a few guidelines to keep in mind when choosing the best quality organic jojoba oil. At the end of the day, you want the finest oil that will benefit you the most in either skin care or hair care.
Here are a few considerations to keep in mind when choosing the top quality jojoba plant oils;
• Jojoba is rated at different levels of purity and the percentage will usually be stipulated on the bottle.
• The purest form of this Oil will be around 90 to 1005 but this will also usually be the most expensive.
Organic or Not
• I will always recommend that you purchase organically sourced jojoba from a reputable supplier as this will benefit you the most.
• Natural non-organic Jojoba may not be the purest but it also has its advantages.
• Pure organic jojoba oil has little or no scent at all which is one of the ways in which you can test its purity.
• Scented jojoba may be blended with other essential or carrier oils that have a scent.
• This oil of certain beauty products or mixed body oils usually has a pleasant scent.
• Aroma oils can be used to scent Jojoba.
• Sometimes Jojoba is blended with other essential oils to improve its function or to give it a scent.
• Jojoba can also be blended with other carrier oils that also have their benefits for the skin or hair.
• Blends are sometimes great to have but I prefer a pure form of Jojoba Oil as I create my own blends.
• Certain brands of this organic oil are more pure or organic than others.
• Make sure that you find the right supplier and that they are offering you the purest form of organic Jojoba oil.
• Well-known and trusted brands are always the best way to go.
• It’s simple, the purer the oil the more expensive it is going to be.
• Organic oils also tend to be more expensive than natural oils.
• If you order from a wholesaler you may pay less, I would recommend buying Jojoba Oil in bulk as there are so many uses for it.
• The main purpose of the packaging is to keep the oil fresh.
• Take note of the expiration date of the oil on the packaging.
• You will note that all essential oils and carrier oils are usually packaged in a dark color bottle, this is also to keep it fresher for longer.
• Always keep your Jojoba oil away from direct sunlight and in a cool and dark area.
• You can consider the best quality jojoba seed oil for hair which is usually blended with other oils.
• There is also the purest Jojoba which is organic cold pressed Jojoba.
• The best Jojoba Oil for acne and other skin conditions is normally organic Jojoba.
• Majestic Pure Jojoba is always an excellent option
Top 10 Jojoba Oil Reviews
We have found some excellent brands of jojoba that are rated as the best quality jojoba available today. Here are some trusted brands that will only give you the best benefits;
1. The Leven Rose Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil
What I like about the Leven Rose cold Pressed is the fact that it is in its purest cold pressed organic form with nothing added or taken away. The Leven Rose Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil comes in a dark amber bottle with a glass dropper for easy application.
It is completely fragrance-free and kosher friendly. Perfectly natural and beneficial to the skin and hair.
- Great quality product.
- Absorbs into skin and moisturizes very well.
- Great moisturizing in hair.
- Has no scent if you were looking for something with a scent.
2. Foxbrim Pure Jojoba Oil
The Foxbrim Pure is a pure oil that can be used as a makeup remover, moisturizer or a pre-shave treatment. You can also use this exceptional and pure oil as a body lotion or hair treatment. The Foxbrim pure is also a cold-pressed natural jojoba seed Oil from trusted origins.
What I like about this brand is that the company offers you a money back guarantee should you not be satisfied with the product.
- Very high ratings and excellent reviews.
- Great for use on hair, skin, and body.
- Not greasy and absorbs well.
- Helps to clear acne.
- Received a bottle that was leaking.
- In one customer it actually aggravated her acne.
3. Viva Naturals Cold Pressed
The Viva Naturals is also a cold-pressed jojoba that is so versatile you can basically use it from head to toe. The best feature about this oil is that it is cold pressed as well as certified organic and that is exactly what you should look for in the best quality Jojoba Oil.
The Viva Naturals is also never exposed to heat which helps to lock in nutrients such as vitamin E and B as well as essential fatty acids.
- An excellent moisturizer for skin and hair.
- Blends well with other essential oils.
- Helped with eczema.
- Great quality, very high ratings, and reviews.
- Very unpleasant odor.
4. Desert Essence 100% Pure Jojoba Oil
The Desert Essence Organic Jojoba seed oil is completely pure and naturally extracted from the Jojoba plant. This plant oil will penetrate and moisturize your skin and hair without leaving any oily residue.
The desert Essence 100% Pure Organic is organically grown in accordance with the Californian Organic foods Act of 1990, there is no animal ingredients or testing and no alcohol or artificial detergents, perfumes or colorants used in this oil.
Jojoba Oil in its purest and finest form!
- Very versatile product.
- Good reviews and ratings.
- Great moisturizer.
- Can be used on babies.
- Helped to cure eczema.
- Not organic as advertised.
5. Radha Beauty Organic Jojoba Oil for Hair & Face
For the purest way to beautiful looking skin and hair, you can trust the Radha Beauty Organic Jojoba Oil. This oil is 100% pure and organic as well as cold pressed to ensure the highest grade and best quality oil.
The Radha is manufactured organically and in small batches to ensure quality and 100% purity. No added preservatives, perfumes or other ingredients, only the purest form of Jojoba from organic sources.
- Excellent carrier oil.
- Great reviews and ratings.
- Versatile for skin, eyelashes, and eyebrows.
- Can be used as a makeup remover.
- Strange smell.
- Product received with a broken dropper.
- A few clients broke out in a rash from the product.
6. NOW Organic Jojoba Oil
The now Jojoba is a 100% pure certified organic jojoba derived from the seed of the Jojoba Plant.
This oil contains many nutritional compounds that are beneficial to your hair and skin.
The now organic jojoba oil is free of chemicals and synthetic ingredients to provide the most natural product for the best results in skin and hair care.
- Excellent moisturizer and very versatile.
- Does not cause breakouts.
- Light and absorbs easily.
- Truly is organic!
- Great scent.
- Product received damaged.
- Leaking packaging.
7. ArtNaturals USDA Certified Organic Jojoba Oil
The Art Naturals’ is a certified organic and 1005 pure oil that is one of your most versatile and effective beauty and skincare aids available.
Jojoba oil is very high in vitamin E which promotes healthy skin and helps to clear the skin and fight free radicals. All the ingredients in the ArtNaturals oil are 100% pure, paraben and cruelty-free as well as of natural standards.
One of my favorite brands of Jojoba with some excellent reviews and ratings!
- Good reviews and ratings.
- Excellent to use in homemade recipes.
- A lightweight moisturizer that relieves dryness and itching.
- Helps with eczema.
- No Scent.
- Great for acne-prone and dry skin
- Some complaints about a rancid smell and skin breakouts.
- Damaged and leaking packaging.
8. Teddie Organics Golden
The Teddie Organic oil is an excellent moisturizer full of vitamins and fatty acids for every skin type.
If you are not happy with your Teddie Organic Golden bottle you are more than welcome to return it for a full refund and you may also even keep the bottle!
- Highest ratings and reviews.
- Clears up acne and heals scars.
- Very lightweight and moisturizing.
- Great for hair growth.
- Excellent quality.
- Excellent quality.
- A few concerns with breakouts and allergic reactions.
9. Organic Jojoba USA Manufactured Oil
The Organic Jojoba USA Manufactured Oil is a 100% natural plant oil that is safe for kids and even pregnant and nursing mothers.
This Jojoba Oil is a beautiful light color and a great plant-based moisturizer for the face, hair, and body. It can also be used for DIY products and Ayurvedic medicines.
Included are a free dropper and an amber glass bottle with a phenolic lid to protect the oil from the sun’s UV rays.
- A great carrier oil.
- Works very fast and well.
- A good moisturizer that is absorbed quickly.
- Good quality organic oil.
- Leaking packaging.
- The product is quite greasy and has a strange smell.
10. Jojoba Oil Golden Organic
For the best quality and most affordable natural jojoba, the Jojoba Oil Golden Organic is your best option. The highest grade certified organic cold pressed Jojoba, straight from the beans of the Jojoba Shrub. It has a bright golden color and is one of the most favored carrier oils in the family of carrier oils for its advanced molecular stability. It has excellent absorbency properties and is very much similar to our skins own sebum.
A fantastic product that is of the highest quality and levels of purity.
- Very high-quality and effective oil.
- Affordable price.
- Pure and organic oils.
- Not pure Jojoba it is a blend.
- A strange smell.
Editor PicksThe Viva Naturals Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil is one of my absolute favorites as it is natural, organic and never exposed to heat which helps to lock in all the nutrients. This is also one of the best choices of organic cold pressed jojoba plant oil.
I am a great fan of the majestic pure oil and believe that 1005 natural organic oil is the best jojoba oil for hair as well as for acne.The ArtNaturals USDA Certified Organic Jojoba Oil is another one of my favorites as you can most certainly trust this brand, it is 1005 pure and certified organic and approved by the USDA.
Benefits & Uses Of Jojoba Oil
Here are some of the endless benefits of pure jojoba oil;
A. You can use this oil as a body oil or body lotion blended with other carrier oils or essential oils or mixed with your favorite body lotion.
B. Use this organic oil as a hair care oil by itself, mixed with other oils such as argan oil and peppermint or lavender essential oils.
C. You can add this oil to your shampoo or conditioner for hair care.
D. You can mix jojoba with other carrier oils or essential oils for a face oil or add it to your daily facial moisturizer.
E. Jojoba seed oil works well on your face and helps to eliminate wrinkles, pigmentation, acne, eczema and many other skin conditions.
F. This oil is also excellent as an anti-aging serum.
G. Use this oil as a body oil to reduce cellulite and stretch marks and to tone and firm your skin.
H. jojoba can also be massaged into the scalp for an itchy scalp and dandruff treatment.
I. This oil also has healing properties and can help reduce muscle aches and pains.
J. An excellent facial, hair and body moisturizer that is full of vitamins and fatty acids.
K. use it on your hair as a shine serum after drying or styling.
L. It is safe to use on kid’s and baby’s hair and as a skin treatment mixed with other oils or lotion.
M. Use as a massaging oil along with other oils for a sensuous and calming body massage.
What is the best brand of jojoba oil for hair?
Ans: Among all the available brands of jojoba oils, Maple Holistics manufactures the best one. This brand has the best reputation for distributing jojoba oil for hair growth and nourishment.
What color is pure jojoba oil?
Ans: The color of pure jojoba oil is the main shade of golden or clear golden color. Any impurity changes the color of the oil.
What does pure jojoba oil smell like?
Ans: The most interesting fact about jojoba oil is that the pure in is scentless. So, you will not smell anything from the pure jojoba oil.
What do you use jojoba oil for?
Ans: The major two reasons for applying jojoba oil are hair nourishment and proper skincare. This is the healthiest natural moisturizer for hair and skin.
Is jojoba oil good for hair loss?
Ans: Jojoba Oil repairs the scalp and brings back the reproduction power of the hair skin. In this way, it reduces hair loss.
What is the best brand of jojoba oil?
Ans: Considering both the skincare and hair nourishment, Dessert Essence is the best brand of Jojoba Oil.
How do you use jojoba oil on your face?
Ans: First, I cleanse my face and dry with fresh and clean towel. Then, I directly apply on the face like the moisturizing cream.
Does jojoba oil work for oily skin?
Ans: Of course. It works perfectly on oily skin and stops acnes. It brings back the balance of sebum and reduces the oil from an oily skin.
Can you put jojoba oil directly on skin?
Ans: Yes. It is completely safe and natural. There is no mixture required for putting it on the skin.
Does jojoba oil moisturize skin?
Ans: Jojoba oils are proven natural moisturizers for any type of skin. It suits both oily and dry skin easily without causing any harm.
The Viva Naturals Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil is one of the purest, cold pressed organic oils which are never exposed to heat. This is the one brand that I found to be the best organic cold pressed jojoba.
The highest rated and most reviewed is the Teddie Organics Golden Jojoba Oil, it is 1005 pure and organic, without any additives or other ingredients.
The ArtNaturals is also one of my favorite certified organic and 1005 natural Jojoba Oils, it too has some excellent reviews and ratings.