You don’t have to worry about an oily skin, acne, blackheads or even a clogged skin anymore. I will introduce to you to the best facial steamer that you can buy and use to clean your skin.
A Facial steamer is a modern machine that uses warm water and essential oils to help clean your skin. The gadget generates warm steam that opens your skin pores removing dirt and dead cells giving you a healthy glowing skin.
It can be used in beauty salons and also at home for facial treatment. We have different facial steamers that are affordable and easy to use at home.
- Different Types of Facial Steamers Available in the Market
- Our Three Favorite Facial Steamer Products
- What to Consider when Buying A Steamer for Your Skin?
- What are the benefits of using a steamer for your face?
- Ten Best Facial Steamers Reviews in 2018 :
- 1. Secura Nano Ionic NanoCare Facial Steamer – Daily Nanocare Facial Steamer
- 2. Silver Fox Portable Mini Facial Steamer – Facial Steamer with UV Light
- 3. Panasonic EH-SA31VP – Facial Steamer with a Soothing Effect
- 4. Icarus “Jocasta” Professional Salon Spa Facial Steamer – Professional Facial Steamer with Ozone
- 5. NanoSteamer Facial Steamer – Large 3 in 1 with a 5-Piece-Skin Kit
- 6. DBPOWER Nano Ionic Facial Steamer – Best Facial Steamer for Acne
- 7. Conair Facial Sauna with Timer – Best Nasal and Sinus Cleaner
- 8. LCL Beauty 3 in 1 Aromatherapy Facial Steamer – Best Professional Facial Steamer
- 9. Panasonic EH-SA31VP Nano Facial Steamer – Facial Steamer for Daily Use
- 10. Panasonic EH-SA32-P Facial Steamer – Japanese Facial Steamer Model
- In Conclusion
Different Types of Facial Steamers Available in the Market
We have various types of facial steamers available in the market that you can choose from, and they include:
- KINGDOMCARES Cool Mist NanoSteamer
The KINGDOMCARES generates little nano scale hot steam in seconds. The steam opens your skin pores giving you a radiant skin.
- Silver Fox Portable Mini Facial Steamer
Produces more steam and has UV light that helps in sterilization.
- Kealive Facial Steamer
The Kealive sprays nano sized steam in just forty seconds. It assists in cleaning your face giving you a brighter smooth face.
- DBPOWER Nano Ionic Facial Steamer
The DBPOWER takes only twenty seconds to produce steam. It cleans your pores and softens your skin.
- Panasonic EH-SA31VP
Produce nano sized steam that quickly penetrates via the skin.
Our Three Favorite Facial Steamer Products
The Secura uses ionic nano care technology to generate super little nano scale hot steam in a few seconds. The superfine steam can be absorbed quickly through your skin as compared to other facial steamers.It opens and unclogs your pores allowing the removal of dirt, sweat, and oil from your skin.The Secura also has a manual that will assist you in running it. It has a stylish design that is appealing to the eyes.
The Jocasta has a twistable arm, an ozone combo and it is beneficial to every esthetician.The Jocasta also produces oxygen ionic vapors that clean and sterilize the skin leaving you with a youthful, glowing skin.The steamer has a switch to turn on the power and another to activate the ozone. It is straightforward to operate. You can switch off the ozone whenever you don’t need it.
The Conair has excellent features. It creates little steam that opens closed pores of your skin giving you a rejuvenated skin. The Conair also has a sinus cone that will help you clean your nasal and sinus passages. It is straightforward to run and has a water tank that is easy to fill.The Conair also has a timer, and an automatic shut off system that controls the time of your skin treatment.
What to Consider when Buying A Steamer for Your Skin?
A. What is the cost of the facial steamer?
The price of the product is an important factor that you should consider when buying a steamer for your face. Always go for a facial steamer that is of high quality yet it is affordable.
You should know the following about the price:
- The price can assist you to determine the quality of a product. The higher the cost, the greater the quality of the product
- The price of a product depends on the performance and effectiveness of a product.
B. What are the Features?
You should always look out for that steamer with extra features.
Some of these features may include:
Some steamers are bulky and not easy to carry around. If you want a light weight that is easy to carry around, you must consider looking out for this feature before buying the steamer.
- Clears acne and blackheads
It is not all facial steamers have the ability to remove acne and blackheads. If you are suffering from acne, you must be in a position to buy the best facial steamer with this feature.
- The size of the steamer
If you do not have enough space for a larger gadget, you can always consider buying a smaller size.
Choose a brand that has a timer that will assist you to set a specific timing for every facial session.
- UV light for sterilization
Choose best facial steamer with a UV light effect to kill germs and bacteria.
C. What facial steamer is suitable for your skin?
- You should consider knowing your skin type before buying a steamer. We have brands that are best suitable for dry skin and others suitable for oily skin.
- If you suffer from acne, you should consider looking out for a steamer brand that has a soothing effect on your skin to reduce skin inflammation caused by acne.
D. How efficient is the product?
You cannot just buy a product just because it has a good design. You must consider if it is efficient.
To determine the efficiency of the product, you need to check the following:
- Check if the steamer is taking more time to transform water into steam. The lesser the time it takes, the more efficient is the product.
- Check the flow of the steam. If the steam flow is inconsistent, then the product is less effective.
E. What smell does the product produce?
Some of the steamers produce an unpleasing strange smell. You should choose a product that has an aromatherapy effect.
The fragrance will give you not only a soothing effect but also relaxes your skin.
What are the benefits of using a steamer for your face?
1. Helps to clean Skin
- It produces super fine warm steam that unclogs your skin pores removing dirt and dead cells.
- The steam gives your skin a soothing effect.
- The steam gets rid of germs and bacteria on your skin.
- It prevents acne and blackheads.
2. Improves blood circulation
- The steam dilates blood vessels increasing the flow of blood.
- The blood flow relaxes your skin.
3. Helps to prevent aging
- Removes dead cells giving your skin a chance to produce new skin cells.
- The new cells are fresh and giving you a youthful skin.
- The warm steam strengthens your skin muscles reducing lines and wrinkles on your face.
Ten Best Facial Steamers Reviews in 2018 :
If you have always wanted to maintain a radiant and healthy skin, then you must be willing to buy the best one for you!
Are you wondering which facial steamer is best suitable for you?
After reading this article, I know you will choose the top facial steamer brand for your skin.
1. Secura Nano Ionic NanoCare Facial Steamer – Daily Nanocare Facial SteamerThe Secura is a product I would recommend every individual conscious of their beauty to buy. It is affordable and straightforward to use.
- Easy to use.
- Also used as a humidifier.
- It has a user’s manual.
- The Secura moisturizes skin very fast.
- It has a simple design.
- It has an automatic close-off feature.
- The Secura produces steam that has an unpleasant smell.
- Information on its durability is unavailable.
- It has a tiny water reservoir.
- You must read the manual guide first to avoid overfilling the tank or over tightening the cap.
2. Silver Fox Portable Mini Facial Steamer – Facial Steamer with UV Light
- The Silver Fox provides abundant steam.
- It has UV light for sterilization.
- The gadget has an integrated aromatherapy compartment.
- It has less weight making it easy to carry around.
- The Silver Fox has an extended arm attachment.
- It has an independent ozone switch.
- It is easy to operate.
- The Silver Fox may begin spitting hot steam to your face so don’t use it too close to your face.
3. Panasonic EH-SA31VP – Facial Steamer with a Soothing Effect
- The Panasonic generates steam with a soothing effect on your skin.
- Has a sleek, compact design that is pleasing to the eye.
- It is light weight and easy to carry around.
- Easy to use.
- It is expensive.
- The device produces a smelly steam.
4. Icarus “Jocasta” Professional Salon Spa Facial Steamer – Professional Facial Steamer with Ozone
- The gadget generates ionic oxygen steam that has a sterilization function.
- Has a twistable arm that makes it easy to use.
- It improves blood circulation.
- The device has a separate ozone switch.
- The Jocasta has an automatic shut-off system.
- Information on the durability of the steamer is unavailable, and thus you must handle it with extra care.
5. NanoSteamer Facial Steamer – Large 3 in 1 with a 5-Piece-Skin Kit
A 5-Piece-Skin Kit accompanies the facial steamer. I describe the device as the best steamer for blackheads since it helps unclog your pores and remove blackheads giving you a healthy glowing skin.
- The NanoSteamer has a towel-warming function.
- It is a powerful humidifier.
- The NanoSteamer generates super little nano ionic steam.
- It has a large water reservoir.
- The NanoSteamer is bulky and therefore not easy to carry around.
- The steam can be scalding.
6. DBPOWER Nano Ionic Facial Steamer – Best Facial Steamer for AcneThe DBPOWER has a soothing effect on your skin giving you a fresh and soft skin. The ability to soothe your skin makes it the best facial steamer for acne.
- The unit improves blood circulation and relaxes you.
- The DBPOWER just takes twenty seconds to produce steam.
- It is easy to clean.
- It produces a strange smell.
7. Conair Facial Sauna with Timer – Best Nasal and Sinus Cleaner
- It has a safe auto shutoff and timer that controls the time you spend doing the facial treatment.
- Has a sinus cone to clean nasal and sinus passages.
- The Conair comes with an exfoliating brush that helps you clean away dirt and oil from your skin.
- Has a large water cylinder that is easy to fill.
- The Conair produces less amount of steam.
8. LCL Beauty 3 in 1 Aromatherapy Facial Steamer – Best Professional Facial Steamer
It is a 3 in 1 unit with an Ozone Function, Herbal Aromatherapy, and Essential Oils.
- The LCL Beauty 3 in 1 has UV light for sterilization.
- You can use essential oils.
- You can use natural herbs to produce aroma.
- It has an adjustable arm with a pivotal motion.
- When extracting acne and blackheads from a client, the light lens magnifies the skin pores giving you an easy time.
- The steamer is not easy to use and requires instructions on use.
9. Panasonic EH-SA31VP Nano Facial Steamer – Facial Steamer for Daily Use
- The gadget gives your skin a soothing effect.
- It has a stylish design that is pleasing to the eye.
- The Panasonic EH-SA31VP is easy to operate making it the best device for every individual.
- Its simplicity makes it best for persons with a busy schedule.
- It produces a strange smell.
- Can break easily and must be handled with care.
10. Panasonic EH-SA32-P Facial Steamer – Japanese Facial Steamer Model
- The machine has a great design that is pleasing to the eye.
- It is easy to operate.
- It is lightweight and easy to carry around.
- The manual is in the Japanese language.
- The one-year warranty is only available in Japan.
Every facial steamers has certain special characters that make it the best device. For every person who would want to buy the best facial steamer to use at home, I would recommend you to purchase the Silver Fox Portable Mini Facial Steamer.
The Silver Fox Mini Facial Steamer is portable and easy to operate. It also uses UV light for sterilization.