With pollution on the rise and increased use of make-up products, the need to cleanse your skin has become vital for a clearer, healthy and more radiant skin. Best Facial Cleansing brushes let you do exactly that! With its rotating brush head and tiny vibrating bristles, it exfoliates your skin and gets into your pores; removing dirt, make-up and other deep-seated impurities.
Using an exfoliating brush for your skin type will guarantee to rid your skin of acne, blackheads and other blemishes, leaving skin feeling smooth and refreshed.
- Our 3 Best Facial Cleansing brush in 2018 – Recommended Products
- What to consider when purchasing your facial brush?
- What are some of the benefits of using one?
- 10 Best facial cleansing brush Reviewed in Details Below:
- 1. Olay ProX Advanced Cleansing System with Facial Brush
- 2. Clarisonic Mia1, 1 Speed Sonic Facial Cleansing Brush System
- 3. PIXNOR P2017 Waterproof Facial Cleansing Brush
- 4. Olay ProX Microdermabrasion Plus Advanced Cleansing System
- 5. Essential Skin Solutions – Face and Body Brush Cleansing System
- 6. Waterproof Facial Brush Cleansing System for Face & Body
- 7. SOLO Mio Sonic Face Cleanser and Massager Brush
- 8. KINGDOMCARES Facial Cleansing Brush Purple
- 9. Lilian Fache Spa-X Advanced Waterproof Facial and Body Cleansing Kit
- 10. Clarisonic Mia2, 2 Speed Sonic Facial Cleansing Brush System
Our 3 Best Facial Cleansing brush in 2018 – Recommended Products
1. Clarisonic Mia2, 2 Speed Sonic Facial Cleansing Brush System
There is no way you can go wrong with the #1 cleansing brush as recommended by US dermatologists. Although highly priced, it works great for cystic pimples, hormonal acne, blackheads, wrinkles and other issues you could be facing.
2. PIXNOR P2017 Waterproof Face Brush
Even though it is extremely affordable prices, this cleansing system comes with seven interchangeable brushes to provide you with a high-quality spa treatment at the comfort of your own home!
3. Olay ProX Microdermabrasion Plus Advanced Cleansing System
Olay provides its user with high-quality products that are sturdy and durable and lives up to the expectations. It is also a much cheaper substitute for the expensive Clarisonic brushes!
What to consider when purchasing your facial brush?
Now I reckon you’re wondering how to choose the best facial cleansing brush for you. Well, lucky for you! The selection of brushes can be overwhelming with so many products to choose from. So here in this section, we have mentioned the key factors you need to consider so you don’t end up investing in anything other than the best facial cleansing brush –
1. Skin type and sensitivity –
Not all brushes are ideal for every skin type. For oily skin, consider one with a high-speed setting to vigorously exfoliate. Conversely, for dry/sensitive skin, avoid firm bristles and stones so you don’t end up irritating your skin.
2. Water resistance –
What makes a facial brush truly the best one? The ability to use it in the shower! As most beauty/skin care is done in the washrooms, I highly recommend one that is water resistant.
3. Extra brushes –
It is said that one brush head lasts about 3-4 months. Hence for your ideal usage and hygiene, consider purchasing one that comes with extra brushes so you don’t need to keep investing on brushes.
4. Interchangeable brushes –
Few facial brush sets include a variety of brushes for different functions; large brush for the body, small brush for scrubbing the face, pumice brush, sponge and many other types. If you’re looking for solutions to a number of skin issues other than just cleansing, this would be the ideal feature for you!
5. Price –
The durability and quality of the brush are highly depended upon the price. Cheaper products will be less durable and will require replacement every few months; resulting in the final cost being higher. Moreover, low-quality brushes may irritate or cut your skin. Conversely, expensive sets provide you with a variety of settings and nonetheless the quality service you seek. It can also come with a warranty service that will allow you to get a replacement if your brush malfunctions. Hence find a good brush for your budget.
6. Batteries –
Exfoliating brush for face come in two types; rechargeable batteries or AA batteries. Rechargeable batteries are cheaper in the long run, however, can interrupt service if charge drops low in between usage. On the other hand, buying AA batteries would be expensive although promise continuous service over a long period of time. Hence consider what is more important to you; money or functionality.
What are some of the benefits of using one?
The cleansing brush is one of the best skin care inventions and here is why dermatologists and beauty professionals require you to own a facial exfoliating brush –
- Provides thorough cleaning by removing dirt and debris deeply accumulated on the skin. This in turn;
- Gets rid of dead skin cells
- Reduces pores
- Prevents acne
- Allows moisturizers and serums to penetrate the skin better
- Increases collagen production that improves skin elasticity
- Provides better blood circulation that results in;
- Brighter and radiant complexion
- Even skin tone
- Improved skin texture and appearance
- Healthier skin
- Removing the buildup of waste from inside pores
- Effectively aids in removing make-up; works better than make-up removers for heavy make-up.
- Allows for fewer signs of aging by;
- Providing firm, younger looking skin
- Reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Saves you from exposing yourself to harsher chemicals in another cleansing, skin care products.
- Time efficient.
Hence we are going to review 10 top quality in the market to make the search easier for you.
10 Best facial cleansing brush Reviewed in Details Below:
In the following section, you will find a detailed description of the top-rated cleansing brushes with all their pros and cons –
1. Olay ProX Advanced Cleansing System with Facial Brush
- Makes skin smoother and clearer
- Eliminates oil and dead cells deep within the skin
- Weak motor
- Flimsy bristles
- Does not come with additional attachments
- Suitable only for sensitive skin
2. Clarisonic Mia1, 1 Speed Sonic Facial Cleansing Brush System
- Makes your skin glow
- Sophisticated electronic design
- Extremely gentle
- Magnetic, efficient and easy charging system
- Suitable for both dry and oily skin
- Complained to irritate skin
- No speed variation
- Charging mechanism isn’t durable
3. PIXNOR P2017 Waterproof Facial Cleansing Brush
- Sold with a one-year full money-back guarantee
- Interchangeable brushes
- Promises effortless spa-quality skin care regimen
- Provides scrubbing for feet and elbows too
- Low powered motor
- Not durable
4. Olay ProX Microdermabrasion Plus Advanced Cleansing Systemmicrodermabrasion.
- Decently priced
- Noticeably smooth, taunt, clean skin after each use
- Brightens and evens the skin tone
- Users rated this as the best facial cleansing brush for acne
- Travel easy
- Does not improve blackheads
- Weak for microdermabrasion
- Battery wears out quickly
- Soft bristles
5. Essential Skin Solutions – Face and Body Brush Cleansing Systemperfect skincare for face and body brushing which includes an exfoliating body brush, a microdermabrasion facial brush, a sensitive face brush and a pumice stone for heels and feet. It’s a convenient purchase if you want to benefit beyond just exfoliating brush benefits.
- Eliminates blackheads
- Provides both facial and body exfoliation
- Offers different attachments to choose from
- Allows gentle and vigorous exfoliating
- Instructions on the cleaning set are vague
- Complained to be very short lasting
- One speed setting
- Batteries hard to insert
6. Waterproof Facial Brush Cleansing System for Face & Body
- Easy and convenient to use
- Soundless motor
- Great bargain for the price
- Vibrant skin after few uses
- Body brush helps remove cellulite
- Lifetime warranty
- Poor quality brushes
- Power is weak for body and feet
- One speed setting
- Difficult to open battery cthe ompartment
- Brushes too hard; irritates skin
7. SOLO Mio Sonic Face Cleanser and Massager Brush
- Removes makeup residue
- 100% money back guarantee
- No replacement head is required; silicon discourages build up of bacteria
- Gentle enough to be used daily
- Long lasting charge
- Offers huge variety of speed settings
- Extremely short lasting
- Mostly suitable for massaging
- Few users complained about no visible difference on skin
8. KINGDOMCARES Facial Cleansing Brush PurpleThis facial exfoliating brush benefits you through advanced ultrasonic vibration technology for deep skin cleansing with a promise of zero damage to skin. It promises a 6.5 times better cleaning for left-over makeup that is difficult to take off with your general make-up removers.
- Washable brushes
- Replacement brushes for sensitive skin cleansing
- Three power levels to customize according to your needs
- Lightweight and travel easy; includes a bag for travel as well
- Charging is easy and convenient
- Eradicates clogged pores
- Not suitable for vigorous exfoliating
- Brush doesn’t rotate, only vibrates
- Noisy motor
- Battery doesn’t recharge after a few uses
- Brush isn’t sturdy
9. Lilian Fache Spa-X Advanced Waterproof Facial and Body Cleansing Kit
- Effectively applies moisturizers
- Clears up complexion
- Comes with replacement brushes
- Facial and body exfoliation
- Gentle but efficient brushes; ideal for daily exfoliation
- One speed setting
- Not suitable for hard exfoliation
- Motor too slow for pumice to work effectively
- Criticized for not being waterproof
10. Clarisonic Mia2, 2 Speed Sonic Facial Cleansing Brush System
- Comes with 2 years warranty
- Two speed setting for daily exfoliation and the other for sensitive skin days
- Highly recommended by users; reviewed as the best
- Leading brand of cleansing brushes
- Sturdy and of good quality
- Suitable for any skin type
- Travel friendly
- Provides noticeably clearer skin
- Very expensive
- Attachment brushes last 3 months and expensive to replace
- Low battery life
- Some users received a fake product
With the help of the reviews of the 10 best selling facial cleansing brushes on this article, we assure you that you would have an effortless buying experience as you can easily evaluate the pros and cons and pick whichever of these products that best suit your pocket and beauty needs; we do the research, you pick the best facial cleansing brush for you!
A personal favorite is the Clarisonic Mia2, 2 Speed Sonic Facial Cleansing Brush System. As mentioned earlier in the article, the quality and durability of a product are highly depended on the price. This proves just that! A high priced cleansing brush that lives up to the claims of the manufacturer; the two-speed setting lets you customize your cleansing routine while providing solutions and visible changes to your skin problems.