When your baby starts taking their first steps you want them to have a safe and fun experience as this is one of the greatest milestones in any baby’s life. I have found that the Baby Walker is an excellent piece of equipment to give my babies the support they need when first starting to walk as well as being a fun and colorful toy to play with. Most of the best baby walkers come in vibrant colors with added toys and functions to keep baby entertained while teaching them how to walk safely.
Our Two Favorite Baby Walkers:
I have chosen the VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Baby Walker, as my favorite push walker for its lovely design and fun activities, as well as Combi All In One Mobile Entertainer the in the Pink Cadillac which I would most definitely love for my second daughter.
My first daughter loved the Joovy Spoon Walker as she was less interested in the toys and activities and more interested in exploring, so this plain design was perfect for her.
Best Baby Walkers for 2017 – Summary
|Hero RC H911 iRocket 4||7 minutes||Check Price|
|WLtoys Large V912 4CH||8 minutes||Check Price|
|Blade Nano CP S BNF BLH2480||4 minutes||Check Price|
|Propel Air Combat RC||10 minutes||Check Price|
How Should You Go About Selecting the Best Baby Walker?
There are a few things to keep in mind when selecting the best baby walker for your little one.
The Best Baby Walker for learning to walk needs to be sturdy and easy for baby to use as well as entertaining and fun. You also need to consider the layout of your home, if you have mostly carpets you may need the Best Baby Walker for carpets.
Here are a few factors to look at when choosing the best Baby Walker for your little one;
A. Type of Baby Walker;
- There are many different types of Baby Walkers to choose from each with unique functions and features.
- You can look at a baby push Walker which baby leans against while standing to learn to walk.
- A baby walker for carpets has the added feature that it glides smoothly on carpets which are particularly beneficial when you have mostly carpet in your home.
- The best baby walker for a baby learning to walk will keep your baby safe and steady while they walk on their own with the support of the walker.
- A sit to stand baby walker can be used for baby to learn to go from a sitting position into a standing position as well as learning to walk.
- An activity walker is a baby walker with many fun toys to play with and activities to take part in.
- An all in one mobile baby walker allows baby to ride on, walk as well as take part in plenty of fun activities.
- There are so many fun features and activity toys added to most of the best baby walkers today.
- Lights and music make any baby walker fun and exciting to use.
- Activity toys such as little knobs to turn, buttons that play music and sounds and much more are also added to the features of the best baby walkers.
- Mobile all in ones on which the baby can ride on or that can be used as a push walker or GeneralWalker, with added activity toys is one of the best baby walkers for a fun experience.
- Driving and ride on features are also a popular feature for many baby walkers.
C. Space Available;
- If you are going to be using your baby walker mostly inside make sure that the walker you choose is not too big for the space that you have available in your home.
- You also need to consider the type of flooring you have as there are options in baby walkers for carpets as well as smooth flooring.
- Most baby walkers are only suitable to us inside although I have used one that also functions perfectly well outside on paving as well as on the grass.
D. Safety Features;
- Always make sure that there are no choking hazards or small parts of the baby walker that has come undone that can cause a safety hazard.
- Always replace a broken or damaged baby walker that can pose a safety hazard.
- Keep batteries and electrical wire closed on your baby walker at all times.
- Make sure that the design of the baby walker is sturdy enough to hold your baby’s weight.
- Also, consider the wheels the walker should be easy to move but the wheels should also not move that easily that it is too fast for baby and causes slips and falls.
- Most standard walkers are quite affordable although the more detailed ones with added features can be more expensive.
- Keep in mind when you invest in an all in one mobile or activity walker you have the versatility of an entertaining and educational toy and walker that will grow with your child, making it worth the price tag.
- It is best always to consider trusted and well-known brands when it comes to the best baby walkers as they are quite a substantial investment.
- Always read through reviews and descriptions making sure you are getting the best baby walker for your money’s worth.
There is not so much to consider when choosing the best baby walker for your little one, you will need to decide between something basic or something that is an all in one with activities and toys.
I would opt for something that can serve both purposes as a walker and fun toy.
What Are The Benefits of using the Best Baby Walker?
Having the best baby walker for your little one can provide them with hours of fun and entertainment as well as teaching them to walk. The best baby walker will safely and effectively aid in your child’s development from a stage of sitting and crawling to walking securely and independently.
Most of the best baby walkers come out with so many entertaining features that they also serve as educational toys to further aid in the development of your child.
Here are a few of the exceptional benefits of having the best baby walker for your little one;
- Your baby can learn to walk independently safely and easily with the support of a baby walker that makes walking fun and entertaining.
- You can keep your little one entertained for many hours with the fun activities and toys that most of the best baby walkers include.
- Some of the best baby walkers can aid your child in development from a sitting and crawling position up to standing and walk.
- Some best baby walkers have a push or ride on the option which is also educational and loads of fun for baby.
- Most baby walkers have fun and entertaining activities that are also educational and aid in the mental and physical development of your child.
- A baby walker is an investment that can grow with your child and give a long period of fun and entertainment as well as aid in your baby’s development.
In my experience, a baby walker is one of those absolute essentials that has aided in my baby’s development and walking experience as well as provided plenty of fun and entertainment.
A baby walker is one of those things that you will definitely not regret getting for your baby, it was most certainly money well spent on my part!
Our In-depth Guide To The Ten Best Baby Walkers on the Market Today:
Below we have listed some of the most trusted and entertaining baby walkers that are available today. Each of the listed baby walkers has unique and exciting features.
You are sure to find the perfect one for your little one, I can personally vouch for each of these stunning baby walkers!
1. VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Baby Walker
There are many fun activities and toys to play with on the removable panel that also plays music.
Keep your little one busy for hours with the VTech Sit To Stand to learn Baby Walker while they learn to walk independently.
- Can be used on carpets as well as hard floors.
- A rubber seam on the wheels prevents the walker from sliding too much on hard floors.
- Very sturdy and durable construction.
- Loads of fun activities.
- The interlocking gears are quite difficult for baby to play with.
- The small phone tends to get lost easily.
- The music function takes very long to shut down when not in use.
2. Safety 1st Sounds ‘n Lights Discovery Walker
What I like about this walker is the removable and padded seat cover which keeps little bottoms comfortable and is very easy to clean.
- Very sturdy construction.
- Excellent safety features.
- Can ride on a carpet easily.
- Does not slide on smooth floors.
- Easy to fold and put away.
- Very poorly designed seat most babies cannot reach even with the three settings.
- The battery compartment has very sharp edges.
- The wheels do not turn very well.
3. Bright Starts Walk-A-Bout Walker
The Bright Starts Walk-A-Bout Walker is no exception, it comes with some fantastic removable toys, a three-setting seat position as well as a higher back on the seat for more comfort.
I can most definitely recommend the Bright Starts Walk-A-Bout Walker as one of the best baby walkers on the market.
- The perfect adjustable height that grows with your baby.
- Easy to assemble and easy to use.
- Very entertaining.
- Affordable and good quality.
- Received a product where the lights and music do not work.
- The wheels are very hard to turn.
- The highest adjustment is quite short.
4. Einstein Baby Neptune Walker
The Baby Einstein Baby Neptune Walker is colorful and fun with a very comfortable seat, it is also a very well-known and trusted brand by many mothers.
- Very easy to set up as well as to adjust the seat.
- Moves smoothly on hard floors.
- Fun sounds and activities along with three adjustable languages.
- Very colorful and entertaining.
- Poor wheel alignment.
- Cannot turn can only move backward and forward.
- A few complaints about some of the functions that stopped working after a short while.
5. Joovy Spoon Walker
The Joovy Spoon Walker has a comfortable and well-padded seat that is easy to remove and wash, which believe me is very important. It also has three adjustable positions and rubber non-slip pads on the oversized wheels.
- Works perfectly and very safe.
- Very easy to set up, use and clean.
- Moves easily over hard surfaces without slipping.
- You can use the double tray to place food, snacks, and toys of your choice on.
- Very Wide design.Very low, the child can climb out easily.
- Very low, the child can climb out easily.
6. Fisher-Price Bright Beginnings Activity Walker
The Fisher-Price Bright Beginnings Activity Walker is a push walker for baby’s starting to walk on their own. It includes fun activity toys and functions for baby to play with and is very easy to fold for portability.
- Simple and easy to use design.
- Does not require batteries.
- A fun toy as well as walking aid.
- Easy to fold and store.
- Very lightweight.
- The wheels tend to spin too easily causing the walker to fly out under your baby.
7. Chicco Dance Walker Activity Center
The Chicco Dance Walker Activity Centre has a simple yet effective design. It can be changed from a walker to a stationary play center and has excellent features such as the MP3 hook up where you can play music. The seat is comfortable and padded as well as removable for washing and there are three adjustable positions.
- Very good quality for the money.
- Very easy to set up and seat cover easy to clean and remove.
- The perfect height as well as very entertaining.
- Keeps baby safe.
- Does not work well on carpets.
- The Activity center broke after a few uses.
8. Combi Ferrari F1 Baby Walker
The Combi Ferrari F1 Baby Walker has a removable activity center that mimics the inside of a car with all the lights and sounds included. The seat is fully padded for comfort and easily removable to clean. There is also a full tray underneath the play center that can be used for feeding.
- Very easy to assemble.
- Rolls and moves very easily.
- Stable and strong.
- Entertaining and develops baby’s thinking skills.
- A bit low for taller babies.
- A client complained about receiving a defective product.
9. Combi All-in-One Mobile Entertainer
A stunning design with a comfortable padded seat and three position settings. All of the functions of a car such as a steering wheel and car sounds.
- Sturdy and well built.
- Very easy to put together and use.
- Very cute and fun design.
- Easy to reach the ground, jump and move with.
- Also, make a great feeding chair.
- The jumper is a bit stiff.
10. Delta Children Lil’ Drive Baby Activity Walker
The Delta Children Lil’ Drive Baby Activity Walker comes fully loaded with lights sounds and activity toys. You can remove the toys to uncover a feeding tray to place snacks and foods on. A three position adjustable function, the Delta Children Lil’ Drive Baby Activity Walker is most suitable for babies that can sit independently and strongly.
- Excellent product that is easy to assemble.
- The toys are removable making this a feeding chair as well.
- The height settings adjust to accommodate the growth of the baby.
- Very cute and fun design.
- Seating keeps on popping out.
- Very hard to turn the wheels.
Mobile walkers are recommended for younger babies while a push walker is for babies who are already standing up. I have chosen one of each that had the highest ratings and reviews and are my favorites as well. The VTech Sit-To-Stand Push Walker is one of the best baby push walkers as well as the best walker for a baby learning to walk from a standing position.
The Combi All in One Mobile Entertainer has a lovely car design in Ferrari for Boys or Cadillac for girls, to me, this is one of the best baby walkers for its fun design and versatility as well as the best baby walker for carpets.