Not only does a baby swing and bouncer provide entertainment and music that keeps your little one entertained it also vibrates and swings to soothe them to sleep.
This highly functional and valuable little piece of equipment has saved me much frustration and provided me with the much needed time for myself with my two angels.
- Best Baby Swings 2019
- Our Favorite Baby Bouncers:
- What To Consider When Choosing a Swinger For baby?
- What Are The Benefits of Using a Swing Bouncer Combo?
- 9 Best Available Swing For Babies on the Market today:
- 1. The Fisher-Price My Little Snugabear Cradle ‘N Swing
- 2. Graco Simple Sway Baby Swing
- 3. The 4moms mamaRoo Baby Swing
- 4. The Graco Duetsoothe Swing Plus Rocker
- 5. The Fisher-Price Newborn Rock ‘n Play Sleeper
- 6. The Ingenuity ConvertMeRidgedale Swing-2-Seat
- 7. The Cozy Kingdom
- 8. Glider LX Gliding Swing
- 9. MamaRoo Baby Swing
- 10. The Arm’s Reach Dreamer Cocoon Swing
- In Nutshell;
Best Baby Swings 2019
Our Favorite Baby Bouncers:
I have chosen to go with what to me is the best baby swing and bouncer combo which also turned out to be the best baby bouncer for a newborn . It is versatile and excellent quality for the money, I have not had a day’s issue with this exceptional rocker and swing yet.
What To Consider When Choosing a Swinger For baby?
Below are a few considerations you can take into account before making the best choice for your baby;
A. Age of the Baby;
- Swings like the Mamaroo, Graco Duet Soothe and the Fisher Price Newborn Rock and Play is the best baby bouncers for newborns.
- Most of the Baby Swings will come with an age or weight limit.
- A baby swing for a newborn will be smaller and more comfortable to sleep in.
- Older babies that can roll need to be strapped in the baby swing.
B. Space Available;
- There are a few options available that are the best swings for small spaces if you are limited on space.
- Baby swing and bouncer combo will usually take up a bit more space because of its added functions.
- You need to consider if the swing will stay in one space or be moved
- Most baby swings do take up a bit of space and therefore need a large area to stand.
- Consider a brand that is well known and has good reviews.
- Better quality brands are usually but not always more expensive.
- Look for something that is solid, good quality and trustworthy rather than having plenty of functions and gimmicks.
D. Functions that you require;
- Baby swing and bouncer combo are excellent as it can be used from birth to older and has all the required functions of a rocker and swing in one if that is what you require.
- For a newborn, you may only need something that swings or vibrates with fewer toys and other functions.
- The functions and requirements are all up to your personal preference.
- Some functions include rocking, vibrating, different vibration settings, different reclining positions, added toys and a music player.
- Well-known brands and good quality brands will be a bit more expensive but are worth the extra cost.
- Also, consider that a Baby swing is something that you will only use for a couple of months so it is not worth spending too much on it.
- I opted for a more expensive combo bouncer and swing because I chose to resell it after I have used it which is also an option.
In the end, you need to ask yourself what you are willing to spend Firstly, for a couple of months that your baby will be using the baby swing, and what functions you would like the swing to perform. Keep in mind that your baby may not like some of the functions and prefer certain vibrations or motions to others.
As it is with all babies and children, what works for the one does not always work for the other!
What Are The Benefits of Using a Swing Bouncer Combo?
I can assure you a baby swing or bouncer combo will only be a joy in your home and for your little ones. I do not regret my choice in baby swing for one day, the benefits of this piece of magic is endless;
- Baby swing and Bouncer Combo will provide both a swinging and bouncing experience with many other functions such as toys, or music options to entertain your baby of any age.
- The best baby Bouncer for newborns will have just the right settings and functionalities to soothe a newborn baby to sleep peacefully.
- A baby swing will buy you some much needed extra time when the baby is asleep or entertained.
- A baby swing will help your little one sleep better and calm them down fast when they start to fuss.
- Baby Swing for small spaces is an advantage when you have little space available or when you are taking your baby to the office or another area with limited space.
- You can keep baby happy and entertained for many hours.
- Most of the baby swings come with added toys for entertainment and play lovely music.
- A baby swings all have safety equipment and straps put in place to keep your baby from rolling out.
- Most baby swings come out with extra padding and comfort features to keep baby comfortable and well rested.
9 Best Available Swing For Babies on the Market today:
Below are some of the top choices that I can highly recommend;
1. The Fisher-Price My Little Snugabear Cradle ‘N Swing
Fisher Price is one of the biggest names in baby toys and accessories and well trusted by many parents. The Little Snugabear Cradle and swing can rock from side to side as well as swing from head to toe. This is one of the best baby swing and rocker combinations that you will find.
There are size swing speeds, a music player with 16 songs and nature sounds as well as a two-position recline with three adjustable seat positions that can face right, left or center. This motorized mobile also packs a mirrored globe and three soft toys.
- Plenty of fun features and toys included.
- Different seat and recline positions.
- Very easy to convert to different positions.
- Easy to assemble
- Quiet vibration and motion.
- The motor quality is not as good as the previous models.
- Some of these were said to be noisy.
- Cannot hold much weight, only for smaller babies.
2. Graco Simple Sway Baby Swing
The two-speed vibration is excellent for putting the baby to sleep fast and the deep plush seat with removable head support is super comfortable.
- Effective and soothing vibration.
- Easy to assemble.
- Very plush and comfortable.
- Affordable for its quality.
- Loud noises and clicking sounds were reported in some of these.
- There were complaints about the swing that stopped working after a couple of months.
3. The 4moms mamaRoo Baby Swing
The MamaRoo Baby swing has five unique motions to soothe your baby as well as reversible toys and music playing function. Another great feature is that the motion and sound are Bluetooth enabled.
You can easily remove and machine washes the seat fabric and the seat can also be adjusted to recline.
- Quiet Vibrations.
- Easy to assemble.
- Very comfortable for baby to sleep in.
- Entertaining music and toys to keep your little one busy.
- There are a few complaints about the product that is faulty and malfunctions.
- Also, has a high price tag.
4. The Graco Duetsoothe Swing Plus Rocker
A personal favorite of mine as it is two products in one, a rocker and infant swing. The Graco Duetsoothe can be used for newborns and older babies.
The three-seat position and rocking side to side and swinging front to back motions are excellent to comfort and soothe your baby. You have the option to plug in or use batteries and it can hold up to 25lbs of weight.
- Can plug in or use batteries.
- Very comfortable swing seat that cocoons your little one safely.
- Very easy to clean and assemble.
- Can alternate between swinging and rocking.
- You can detach the seat to change it to a rocking chair.
- Plays music and has fun toys for entertainment.
- Some individuals reported a very loud clicking sound.
- The quality in comparison to the high price is not the best.
5. The Fisher-Price Newborn Rock ‘n Play Sleeper
The Fisher Price Newborn Rock and Play Sleeper is the best bouncer for newborn babies. It features a gentle rocking action, calming vibrations, and soft and comfortable fabrics that gently cocoons your newborn baby.
This lightweight rocker is great for on the go as it folds quickly and easily.
With its generous reviews, would highly recommend the Fisher Price Rock and play!
- Very good reviews and ratings.
- Convenient for traveling.
- Very comfortable and soft.
- Helps with gastric issues and acid reflux.
- Light and easy to move around.
- You can rock it manually.
- Hard to assemble at first.
6. The Ingenuity ConvertMeRidgedale Swing-2-Seat
The Ingenuity is a two in one seat swing that you can easily convert into a seat with vibrations or a swing.
Very entertaining with its plush toy, music, and nature sounds as well as giving you the option to add more toys with the added three loops. Perfect for both boys and girls with an easy slim-fold design so that it can be stored or transported and Hybrid rive Technology for longer lasting batteries.
- Easy folding for storage and traveling.
- Hybrid rive Technology to extend battery life.
- Plays music and nature sounds.
- Excellent safety features.
- Very gentle vibrations.
- Very small saves you on space.
- Only vibrates doesn’t swing.
- The vibrating function switches off automatically after a few minutes and has to be re set every time.
7. The Cozy Kingdom
The best baby swing to grow with your baby from birth.
Six different vibration speeds, six original melodies and a foam bar with two plush toys, all that you need to soothe and entertain your baby.
The deluxe seat has a removable head support and both the seat cover and head support are machine washable. You can also comfortable recline the seat in two positions.
- Very snug and comfortable with the convenience of a head support.
- Sturdy and durable.
- Works effectively without any complications.
- Entertaining and soothing for babies from birth and older.
- The design is very low to the ground.
- On the highest swing setting the baby can slide out if not strapped in.
8. Glider LX Gliding Swing
The Glider LX is a gentle gliding infant swing with a great frame design that takes up much less space than most of the leading baby swing brands.
With the Glider LX you also have the option to plug in which saves you money on batteries. Two-speed vibrations and three recline positions will keep your baby comfortable and relaxed.
- Good sound levels.
- The control panel is easy to use and works well.
- A solid and sturdy swing in a much smaller size.
- Very easy to assemble with clear instructions.
- Easy to change between incline positions.
- There were a few reported cases where the swing malfunctioned and stopped working.
- Not recommended for older babies as it cannot handle the weight.
9. MamaRoo Baby Swing
A comfortable and entertaining baby swing that has five different motions which mimic the way a parent would move when comforting their baby.
Perfect for newborns up to four months, with an adjustable seat recline and fun toys for entertainment. The MamaRoo baby swing will keep your little angle soothed and entertained for many hours.
- A small and compact swing.
- Perfect from birth up to four months.
- Very entertaining and calming.
- The swinging motion works very well as promised.
- Excellent quality product.
- Will calm and soothe your baby in minutes.
- Quite a few complaints about the swing not working for longer than a few months.
- Also a few complaints about the noise levels of the MamaRoo swing.
10. The Arm’s Reach Dreamer Cocoon Swing
The Arm’s Reach Dream Cocoon Swing aid in soothing and comforting your baby while also helping to prevent stomach aches, gas pains and helping with acid reflux and colic.
Your baby can control the hammocks way with their own body movements and this way entertain themselves. Lightweight and easy to move around, as well as easy to assemble. The Arms Reach Swing is comfortable and easy to use, a joy to have in any home.
- Excellent reviews and ratings.
- Easy and lightweight enough to move around without any hassle.
- Comes with a nifty mosquito net.
- Excellent for sleeping in.
- Very good quality.
- The seat is very large and baby can roll around if not strapped in.
- There were some babies that found this swing uncomfortable.
Most baby swings are meant for younger babies so always check the weight limit or age recommendations.
I found the best baby bouncer for newborns to be the Fisher Price Newborn Rock and Play sleeper, I also love the Fisher price brand for their quality products.
If you are looking for the top baby swing and bouncer combination then you definitely cannot go wrong with the Graco Duetsoothe, my personal favorite.
The Glider LX Gliding Swing is designed specifically to take up less space it is one of the best baby swings and also best one for small spaces.
For quality and functionality, you can trust anyone of these exceptional brands to keep your baby relaxed and entertained and to keep mommy sane!